Sunroom Addition Installation Near Geneva, Fairport, Newark, Canandaigua
Design & Build a Sunroom for Added Space, Beauty & Value
If you're looking to design a beautiful new space for your home, there's nothing quite like the experience of a sunroom addition. Unlike building an addition onto your home, sunroom installation quickly provides a cost-effective extra space in your home that can be enjoyed year round.
Marshall Exteriors, LLC provides high-quality sunroom design and installation in The Greater Finger Lakes Area, and we can help you add the perfect living space to your home. We install a variety of styles of sunrooms, and we will work with you to find the perfect custom design for your home.
We offer free quotes on all our sunroom installations in Geneva, Newark, Canandaigua, Fairport and nearby New York!
Why Choose Marshall Exteriors, LLC for Your Sunroom Needs?
- Our sunrooms are manufactured by Craft-Bilt, an industry-leading company in business since 1946
- 50 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and factory-trained installers
- Choose from 3-season and year round options
- Meets energy and building code requirements
- Design and build capabilities - only work with us
- The sunroom roof can be shingled to match your home
- Install your sunroom at ground level, on a raised deck, or even a second story
Find the Right Sunroom and Shade Protection for Your Home
Four season vinyl sunrooms by Betterliving Sunrooms come with insulated glass and construction to make your new sunroom accessible year-round. This sunroom is available in several colors and studio roofs or gable roofs.
A three season aluminum sunroom is an easy, affordable way to bring the outdoors into your home. Choose the glass type, color, and roof style depending on your tastes and budget.
Shade protection in the form of awnings, shades, and pergolas can further enhance your property's outdoor experience by extending livable space.
A screen room will keep out insects so that you can enjoy outdoor living comfort with family and friends. With a retractable motorized screen, you can lower it when bugs are bad and take it away when it's no longer needed.
How to Design the Perfect Sunroom
Before you design your sunroom, it's a good idea to decide what you'll be using your sunroom for, and what will be the best value for your investment. When adding on to your home, consider these options:
- Seasonal use: Sunrooms can be open, three season, or four season. Open porches are obviously completely weather dependent. Three-season sunrooms include insulated glass but lack a heating or cooling system, meaning extreme temperatures will make the area uncomfortable. Finally, four-season sunrooms are insulated and include their heating and cooling systems, making them part of the house.
- Sunroom lighting: If you want to use your sunroom in the evening, strategically placed accent lighting and track lighting will make the room more enjoyable. Skylights are also an essential addition if you chose an opaque ceiling.
- Heating & cooling options: Four-season sunrooms naturally require heating and cooling options for the space. Electric floor heating can be a fantastic way to keep your floors comfortable, while fireplaces are also very popular in sunrooms. Ceiling fans and windows can be sufficient for cooling, though air conditioning can be added to keep your sunroom cool and relaxing.
- Finishing touches: Complete your sunroom design by bringing in wicker furniture, sweet-smelling flowering plants, and by using acrylic fabrics that resist fading in the sun. For fancier finishing touches, you may want to consider customizing your sunroom further with a fountain, a hot tub, or even a spa enclosure. Whether you're creating a home office, a play room for your children, or you just want a place to read and relax, don't forgo the little details that make the space your own.
Build Your New Beautiful Sunroom Today
If you want to upgrade your home with a custom sunroom installation, Sub:BusinessName} are the local contractors you need! We design and install all types of custom sunrooms, and we will work with you to ensure that you get the perfect space for your needs. We proudly install Betterliving Sunrooms & Awnings in Canandaigua, Fairport, Newark, Geneva, Victor, Ontario, Farmington, Macedon, Rochester and throughout the surrounding areas.
Our dream became a reality, thanks again!- Sarah C.
I would highly recommend this company for any work you need!- Valerie R.
What a wonderful experience, Marshall Exteriors lives up to their wonderful reputation.- Sharron P.
I would definitely chose Marshall for future projects!- Joshua A.
I would highly recommend Marshall Exteriors for any home improvement needs.- Deb T.