Expert Siding Installation Near Geneva, Newark, Canandaigua & Fairport
Improve Your Home's Protection With Durable, Maintenance-Free Siding
Vinyl is the most durable siding option on the market today; why not take advantage for your home? Marshall Exteriors, LLC can install maintenance-free vinyl siding which will repel moisture and protect your home’s foundation for years to come. The vinyl material is moisture-resistant, and does not support mold growth, making it the highest performing siding in the industry.
Vinyl siding is also easy to maintain. It will hold on to its structure design and color for many years, despite its exposure to the elements. Its impressive performance and long-lasting durability will allow the job to practically pay for itself – you won’t need new siding ever again!
New siding along with a well-maintained roof can increase the value of your home while adding efficiency and aesthetics. Marshall Exteriors, LLC is your best choice for the most reliable vinyl siding installation. We specialize in customized vinyl siding and roofing services for residents throughout Fairport, Canandaigua, Geneva, Newark, and nearby.
Vinyl Siding Can Look Like Real Wood Shingles and Shakes
In better-quality vinyl siding, a wood-grain surface texture can make the product look surprisingly like real wood. Better grades of vinyl siding also tend to be thicker, for improved rigidity and greater impact resistance.
Vinyl is made primarily from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) resins, offering zero maintenance, immunity to mold and mildew and various styles and colors to meet your design needs.
Here at Marshall Exteriors, LLC we can install quality vinyl siding that you will admire for years to come. Contact us today to get started!
Don't forget new windows!
Old windows stand out like a sore thumb when a house gets new siding. Older windows also waste energy, compromise interior comfort and require regular painting. For the ultimate exterior makeover, consider having replacement windows installed along with your new siding.
Having new windows and siding installed at the same time will likely cost less than having the two projects done separately, especially if both are completed by the same contractor.
With possible features like low-e, argon-filled insulated glass and advanced vinyl construction, you’ll get maximum energy savings and totally maintenance-free windows.
Foam Insulation Provides Energy-Efficiency When Installing New Siding
Added value. Installing a continuous layer of rigid foam insulation beneath new exterior siding can stop cold winter drafts and make your home more comfortable and more energy efficient.
Rigid foam insulation can be installed beneath or integrally with your siding to provide enhanced energy-efficiency and performance.
This added layer of insulation improves the R-value of your exterior walls, helping your home retain heat in colder months and expel heat in the warmer months.
You can even buy your siding with the foam already attached to each siding course or panel.
Having rigid foam insulation improves the comfort and energy-efficiency of your home. This option can optimize savings on your heating and cooling bills.
When Should I Replace My Vinyl Siding?
While it is extremely durable, unfortunately, vinyl siding does not last forever and will eventually need to be replaced. It's important to be aware of the signs of wear and tear or damage so that you can replace it as soon as possible.
Five signs you should replace your vinyl siding include:
- Poor initial installation: It's important that you hire experienced professionals to install your vinyl siding. This is because vinyl siding that's nailed too tightly or at an angle can easily become damaged. This is because siding needs enough room to expand and contract due to fluctuating temperatures. When siding is unable to move, it causes it to warp or buckle. Additionally, nails that are too tight may pop and create bulges. If you need vinyl siding installation in Geneva, turn to the pros at Marshall Exteriors, LLC.
- Signs of melted siding: There's nothing better than grilling outdoors and enjoying the sunshine in summertime. However, if your grill is located too close to your home's siding, it has the potential to melt it. Additionally, if your neighbor has high efficiency windows, it can cause your vinyl siding to melt. But don't fret, this is less common these days.
- Insect damage: While siding can help protect you from the elements, it can also become a great home for many unwanted pests, such as ants, termites, wasps, bees, and other insects. If you notice small holes in your siding, this could be a sign that you're dealing with a pest infestation. Not only are the small holes eyesores, but they can also lead to water damage.
- Mold and mildew: While the vinyl material is moisture resistant and doesn't support mold growth, the materials underneath are still susceptible to mold and mildew growth. If you power wash your siding, the moisture could get trapped beneath the siding and within your insulation. If you notice grey, white, or black spots on your siding, it could be that you're dealing with a mold or mildew infestation.
- Structural damage: As houses age, they tend to settle over time. When they settle, it can cause the siding to buckle or bulge. This can cause considerable structural damage, in which case it's best to replace your vinyl siding.
Trim Details Complete Your Home's Exterior Transformation
The overall impression created by new siding is as much about trim details as it is the siding itself. In a truly professional installation, the corner trim, J-channels, soffit panels, gutters and downspouts all look good together. Compatibly colored caulks and sealants should also be used. Make sure to discuss these details along with your siding choices when planning your new siding installation.
We are The Greater Finger Lakes Area's expert roofing contractor, working in Geneva, Fairport, Newark, Canandaigua, Victor, Seneca Falls, Ontario, Farmington, Macedon, Waterloo and many nearby towns and cities throughout New York. For a vinyl siding price estimate, contact Marshall Exteriors, LLC by phone at (315) 322-9686 or contact us online today!
Our dream became a reality, thanks again!- Sarah C.
I would highly recommend this company for any work you need!- Valerie R.
What a wonderful experience, Marshall Exteriors lives up to their wonderful reputation.- Sharron P.
I would definitely chose Marshall for future projects!- Joshua A.
I would highly recommend Marshall Exteriors for any home improvement needs.- Deb T.