Hail Damage Repair in Geneva
We Provide Expert Roofing Repair for Storm Damage
Imagine Tiger Woods driving a thousand golf balls at your roof and you’ll have a good idea of how a severe hailstorm can harm roof shingles and other roof elements (skylights, gutters, vent hoods, etc.).
Following a severe storm, your first roofing concern is whether or not the storm caused any leakage that might damage your home’s interior. Even if your roof does survive a hailstorm without leaking, there may still be significant hail damage. That’s why it’s important to call in an experienced roofing expert, like ours at Marshall Exteriors, LLC, to check your roof for hail damage.
Our hail and storm repair services include:
- Free & thorough inspection of roof for storm damage and/or hail damage.
- Inspection covers roof shingles, gutters, skylights, flashing, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps & chimneys.
- Free estimates for all recommended roof repairs.
- Prompt, expert repair and/or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements.
We will thoroughly inspect your entire roof and look for any signs of hail damage. Our expert roofers have the experience to be able to suggest the appropriate roofing services, whether it's roof repair or roofing replacement.
Hail Damages Different Roofing Materials in Different Ways
Experience in roof inspections following hailstorms has educated roofing contractors about how hail damage affects different roofing materials. Not surprisingly, hail damages different roofing materials in different ways.
Roof hail damage can also vary greatly from one part of a house roof to another. This variation is due primarily to the wind that drives the hail. A glancing blow will do less damage than hail that impacts the roof at close to 90 degrees.
- Hail damage to asphalt shingles: Shingles can have broken or cracked tabs, but the most common hail damage takes the form of crushed or dented areas where granules are forced into the shingle mat material or displaced entirely. Since granules protect the shingle from UV degradation, hail dents can result in shortened shingle life.
- Hail damage to wood shingles: Wood shingles can crack from hail impact. Cracking will be along the grain and can cause parts of shingles to break loose.
- Hail damage to slate roofs: Hail impact can crack slates, although cracks tend to be more random than with wood shingles. Some slates may break loose from their fasteners and slide off the roof.
We Respond Quickly to Repair Hail Damage & Prevent Roof Leaks
The high winds that often accompany hailstorms can cause blow-off damage that should be repaired right away. Hail-damaged roof shingles may not cause a problem for months or years, but it’s wise to call Marshall Exteriors, LLC as soon as possible to see if the damage merits roof repair or roofing replacement. We provide free inspections and estimates for hail damage repair in Geneva and surrounding areas.
No matter what Mother Nature throws your way, our roofing services can provide peace of mind and help protect your home against the elements. Contact us today at .
Our dream became a reality, thanks again!- Sarah C.
I would highly recommend this company for any work you need!- Valerie R.
What a wonderful experience, Marshall Exteriors lives up to their wonderful reputation.- Sharron P.
I would definitely chose Marshall for future projects!- Joshua A.
I would highly recommend Marshall Exteriors for any home improvement needs.- Deb T.